General terms and conditions (GTC)
- In principle, translations of Farago Texte are calculated on the basis of line rates. Editing services are calculated on the basis of hourly rates. The usual ancillary costs such as telephone, electronic data transfer and standard postage are included in the basic rate.
- In the case of large volumes and/or tight deadlines an express supplement of 50% will be charged in addition to the normal rate.
- Quotes are given as an indication price for a specific volume of text at a particular time.
- Complaints must be made in writing within 20 days after delivery of the text. In cases where the claim is justified Farago Texte will provide compensation, which shall not exceed the price payable to Farago Texte by the client under the contract; the entire liability of Farago Texte is limited to this amount.
- Conditions of payment: 30 days net from date of invoice.
- All documents and work entrusted to Farago Texte are treated as confidential. Where required for special or legal texts I, Lydia Farago, will be delighted to sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Place of jurisdiction and performance is Zurich.